How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore & New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
BullionStar keeps stock in New Zealand. BullionStar's customers can place orders for personal collection, shipping and vault storage with BullionStar in New Zealand. BullionStar's vault partner in New Zealand is New Zealand Vault located at 1 Willis Street, Wellington, New Zealand.
The vault is located in the State Insurance Tower which is a steel framed building considered one of the safest buildings in Wellington.
The vault was built in 1984 as part of the foundation of the Bank of new Zealand Tower. The vault was designed with input of Chubb Safes UK and Chubb New Zealand.
The vault is a 600 mm thick monolithic construction using full tang construction along with a strengthened high density concrete with additives supplied by Chubb. The vault exceeds Class 3 standards.
The vault was built and certified to Lloyds of London insurance standards as was the main and emergency door. Both doors are Chubb Treasury 2 graded doors.
The vault has a secure access control system and outer perimeter around the outside of the outer vault walls. There is a secure delivery bay where armoured vehicles can unload bullion.
There are high definition cameras around the outside perimeter and inside the vault monitored 24/7 by a security company and by New Zealand Vault staff in a secure office area during normal working hours. There is anti-masking motion detection around the outside perimeter and inside the vault and there are seismic detectors around the vault walls. The vault and the vault doors also have additional security and surveillance features monitored by an off-site security company.