How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Insurance Protection for Your Metals
BullionStar provides you with a full service solution for bullion storage in multiple jurisdictions including full insurance of all vault-stored precious metals. This insurance covers all risks at full replacement value. For our Singapore and New Zealand Locations, our comprehensive coverage is placed by Marsh, and underwritten by Lloyds of London. For our United States location, BullionStar operates with our partner International Depository Services (IDS) of Texas. Full insurance coverage is also underwritten by Lloyd's of London, the industry leader of specialized insurance coverage of Precious Metals, and Bullion.
When you store with BullionStar as your secure precious metals storage provider, you will never be liable for any risk of loss or damage to your bullion. Your precious metals are 100% insured, 100% of the time.
BullionStar always covers the shipping risk until you have collected and signed for the delivered parcel. In the unlikely event that a parcel is lost during delivery, BullionStar is covered by its shipping insurance and your bullion products are not at risk and you will receive a replacement delivery. No matter what happens, BullionStar covers the risk for your bullion until you have taken possession. You can thus be confident that your bullion is protected at all times.
BullionStar's insurance coverage covers not only precious metals but also cash and other property held in BullionStar's name or entrusted to BullionStar for any purpose whatsoever.
BullionStar's insurance coverage covers both vault-stored customer bullion and vault-stored general inventory as well as the bullion showcased in our bullion showroom in Singapore. Furthermore, BullionStar is also insured for certain other business risks. We strive to protect both our customers and ourselves in the event something unforeseen happens.
BullionStar's insurance protection includes many risks that are oftentimes excluded from similar policies. BullionStar's policy includes protection against fidelity, mysterious disappearance, sabotage and terrorism up to the full amount of the liability.
BullionStar's Evidence of Insurance Certificate can be downloaded and reviewed by all customers.
Given our insurance coverage, you can rest assured that your metal is not only handled with the utmost care, but that it is also protected in the unlikely event something unforeseen occurs.
For further assurance BullionStar has multiple methods of bullion audits in place. BullionStar's Live Audit Report, which allows you to audit your bullion items online, is also unique. With the Live Audit Report, you can verify the existence of your own bullion, as well as everybody else's bullion anonymously, against BullionStar's system records in all storage jurisdictions. Your bullion is listed under your vault account number in a publicly available list including the serial numbers of your bullion where applicable. All other BullionStar vault customers can likewise verify their bullion using the same system.
BullionStar employs third party LBMA-approved auditor Bureau Veritas to conduct independent third party audits. These audit protocols are made available for customers.
Customers can also conduct their own physical audit of their metals. Please contact us if you would like to arrange for a physical audit appointment.
BullionStar also offers multiple jurisdictions for storing your bullion for convenience and for diversification of risk. Read more about our Storage Jurisdictions in the United States, Singapore, and New Zealand.