How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In Case of Death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
BullionStar’s Vaults in Singapore
BullionStar’s Vault Storage solution means that you can buy, sell, store, withdraw, and audit bullion from one and the same account. Your online BullionStar Account gives you a comprehensive, yet convenient way to manage your holdings. Purchase orders and bullion withdrawal orders can be shipped and fully insured to most countries worldwide. Proceeds from sell orders can be transferred directly to your bank account, settled in cryptocurrencies, or kept as a cash balance to be used to make future purchases or to be withdrawn at anytime. BullionStar operates two physical Bullion Vault Facilities in Singapore.
Apart from being a unique one-stop shop and showroom for precious metals, our Bullion Centre at 45 New Bridge Road is also integrated with one of our physical Bullion Vaults. This vault is an old style steel bar reinforced thick concrete vault that is extremely difficult to destruct. BullionStar's premises was at one time a bank branch of Overseas Union Bank (OUB), and the vault was constructed by OUB before OUB subsequently merged with United Overseas Bank (UOB) in the early 2000s. A 1 tonne vault door protects the vault entrance. The security of our vault is further augmented by seven different types of modern surveillance technologies.
BullionStar also operates a vault facility at Le Freeport Singapore. A state of the art maximum security storage facility, Le Freeport was designed by a team of Swiss architects and engineers to the most rigorous standards in the industry. BullionStar’s Vault Facility here is managed and operated end-to-end by BullionStar’s team of full-time only staff and experts – benefitting from the maximum security nature of Le Freeport, while maintaining the utmost discretion, privacy and standards we have always provided.
Customers can place an order for withdrawal to take possession of their metals at any time. Withdrawals can be fulfilled via shipping, or customers can make an appointment to collect their bullion from our vault facilities.
Along with our industry leading practices to assure the existence and correctness of stored bullion, customers can initiate a personal physical audit of their holdings by contacting us to book an appointment.