How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Bullion Storage in Singapore
Singapore is the best country in the world in which to store investment precious metals.
Tax-Free - There are no taxes on bullion whatsoever in Singapore. No GST/VAT/Sales/Import/Export tax and no Capital Gains Tax.
Cash Allowed - Cash transactions are allowed in Singapore for settlement of bullion purchases. There is no counterparty risk involved when making cash payments in a cash for bullion transaction.
Safety & Security - The crime rate in Singapore is among the lowest in the world. Violent crime is almost unheard of in Singapore. In Singapore you can walk into a bullion retail shop such as BullionStar's shop at 45 New Bridge Road, make a purchase of bullion bars or coins, take physical possession and walk out with your precious metals without any fear of robbery.
Property Ownership Rights - Singapore is politically stable with a legal system that enshrines strong property ownership rights.
Business Climate - Singapore consistently ranks in the Top 3 globally in business climate surveys which report on the ease and efficiency on doing business in different countries worldwide.
Laws and Regulations - While governments in the EU and the USA are increasingly attempting to limit and curb investments into precious metals through restrictive legislation on the purchase and possession of precious metals, the Government of Singapore is dedicated to transform Singapore into a trading, transit and storage hub for precious metals.
Independence from the EU & USA - Singapore has no jurisdictional ties to the US or to any country in Europe. And furthermore, Singapore is proud of its independence.