How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore & New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar - FAQ
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
There are two different ways of funding your BullionStar account.
Step 1: Go to Your Account > Add Funds.
Step 2: Select the currency that you wish to fund your account with by checking the relevant checkbox under the “Currency” heading. You can add funds to your account in Singapore Dollars, US Dollars or Euros. Enter the amount you intend to fund your account with in the field labeled “Amount”. Please take note that the minimum funding amount is SGD/USD/EUR 1,000. Select your preferred funding payment option by checking the relevant checkbox under the heading for “Funding Options". You can add funds by domestic or international bank transfer, by PayNow (SGD only), by cheque (SGD only) or by cash (SGD only).
Step 3: Select or enter your PIN Code. After reading and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, check the checkbox and click on the button for "Submit Funding Notification to BullionStar".
Step 4: After submitting your funding notification to BullionStar, you will be brought to a funding confirmation page with the funding instructions. Please follow the instructions listed on the funding confirmation page to initiate your payment to BullionStar. The funding confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail. BullionStar will normally credit your BullionStar account within one business day of receiving your funds.
Fund Your BullionStar Account with Extra Funds in the Checkout when Ordering Bullion:
Step 1: On the Checkout page, there is a field labeled "Fund your BullionStar account with additional funds" where you enter the amount you would like to top-up your BullionStar account with.
Step 2: After placing the order, you will be brought to the order confirmation page. Please follow the instructions listed on the order confirmation page to initiate the payment to BullionStar within one business day of placing your order. The order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail. BullionStar will normally credit your BullionStar account within one business day of receiving your funds.
BullionStar Account Balance
Upon successfully funding your account, your BullionStar cash account balance will be visible after clicking on "Total Assets" at the top right hand corner. The "Cash Balance" section lists the available balances in the different currencies.
Please note that funds can only be used for settling orders with BullionStar in Singapore and cannot be used to settle orders in any other jurisdiction where BullionStar may offer products.