How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Product prices are updated automatically and frequently on BullionStar's website. The price you see is the price that you pay at that time. There are no additional or hidden charges. The price is locked in at the time of order placement. The price will be locked in at the time of order placement regardless of any price fluctuations between the lock-in time and settlement or delivery time.
Please note that no price changes or refunds will be issued after order placement. All orders are binding and charges apply for cancelled orders.
Personal Collection (pick up): No charges are added if you buy and pick up your bullion in our shop and showroom in Singapore or at our vault partner's facility in New Zealand.
Storage: No charges are added to purchase prices if you buy your bullion for storage. Storage fees with BullionStar, listed here, are very competitive.
Shipping: For shipping, the cost of shipping and insurance is dependent on the shipping country, weight and value of your products. The costs are visible in the Checkout before you confirm your order.
Bullion Shop Prices
At BullionStar, we offer the same prices in our bullion shop at 45 New Bridge Road, Singapore as we do online on the BullionStar.com website. All prices in the BullionStar showroom are viewable on the electronic price displays within each showcase. The BullionStar showroom also hosts an electronic monitor displaying spot precious metals prices and spot precious metals price charts.
Customers purchasing larger quantities are eligible for volume discounts. If you purchase a certain volume discounted quantity of an item, the price in the shopping cart and checkout will automatically reflect the lower price of the item.
How are Prices Set?
Bullion product prices for each metal are set based on the international spot price for that metal plus a price premium.
The international spot prices for gold, silver and platinum are derived predominantly from trading on the London wholesale precious metals markets and the US futures markets. These spot prices are market prices at which unallocated or synthetic precious metals can be bought in large quantities by wholesale market participants such as banks and institutions. It is time consuming, complicated and associated with additional fees to actually take delivery of significant physical precious metals on the spot markets since trading on these markets is predominantly non-physical.
The price for physical precious metals products will be higher than the international spot price with the prices for bullion bars and coins reflecting the costs associated with refining, minting, assaying, shipping, insurance etc. This difference between the actual price for a certain bullion product and the spot price is known as the price premium. The premium is represented as a percentage of the spot price, and the size of the premium will be dependent on market factors for that particular bar or coin.
Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
BullionStar Bars - No Spread Bullion