How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in the United States
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore, New Zealand & Certain States in the US
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Sales Tax in The US
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in New Zealand – FAQ
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in the US – FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Bullion Storage in the United States
- BullionStar's Vault in the United States
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
There are two different ways of purchasing and storing bullion with BullionStar:
1) Bullion Products - Specific allocated bullion products under direct legal ownership
Specific allocated bullion refers to your ownership of specific bullion items such as bullion coins and bullion bars which are stored with BullionStar under your direct legal ownership, and where BullionStar is merely acting as your storage provider.
When you buy uniquely identifiable bullion products from BullionStar and store this bullion in BullionStar's vault, you retain full ownership and legal title to the products that you have purchased. For example, if you buy two 100 gram gold bars for storage, you maintain full legal title to two identifiable serial-numbered 100 gram gold bars.
The bullion products you own are inspected, photographed and stored under your legal ownership at BullionStar's vaults. With BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution, you can buy, sell or request physical withdrawal of your precious metals at any time.
BullionStar employs five different audit methods, one of which is to allow you to physically walk in to the shop in Singapore and do an inspection of your bullion.
With the Cash & Bullion Dashboard, you can view, analyze and value your bullion portfolio online, in a number of different currencies.
2) Bullion Savings Program (BSP) - Save or trade physically backed grams of gold, silver and platinum at a low premium and low spread!
BullionStar's Bullion Savings Program is a unique savings and trading solution for physically backed gold, silver and platinum. BSP Grams are fully backed by BullionStar’s stock inventory of physical precious metals, and when you buy BSP Grams, you get a lower price premium than if you purchased individual gold, silver or platinum bars in small denominations. This makes the BSP program a cost-effective way to save towards physical bullion bars or to trade in and out of your BSP positions.
A daily report of the gold, silver and platinum backing each of the three BSP programs is available to view each day here.
BSP Grams can be converted into physical bullion bars produced by LBMA refineries without any charge, or sold back to BullionStar at any time.
There are no fees for buying, selling or converting BSP grams into physical bullion bars.
When you sell your BSP Grams, you also have the option of keeping the proceeds from your sell order on your BullionStar account to re-purchase at a later time. You can use the funds on your BullionStar account for bullion or BSP purchases in Singapore. Alternatively, you can withdraw your the funds at any time or keep the funds on your account indefinitely. BSP Grams can only be held in Singapore and not in any other storage jurisdictions.