How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
As a BullionStar account holder, you are able to keep funds on your BullionStar account in Singapore Dollars, US Dollars and Euros. Funds on your BullionStar account can be used towards purchases of bullion in Singapore and can be withdrawn anytime.
Keeping funds on your account may be handy when you:
- Trade in and out of positions.
- Average in or out of positions over time.
- Transfer internationally and would like to avoid multiple bank fees.
- Prefer to be liquid in cash.
- Trust BullionStar more than your bank as we do not operate under the banking system.
- Sell to BullionStar and would like to use the proceeds towards future orders.
To fund your BullionStar account, go to Your Account > Add Funds. To withdraw funds from your BullionStar account, go to Your Account > Withdraw Funds.
Keeping funds on your BullionStar account greatly simplifies trading in and out of bullion positions and also makes it easier to stay liquid without involving bank transactions. This speeds up your transactions with BullionStar as well as saves you repeated and costly bank fees.
In addition, when selling bullion to BullionStar, you have the option of keeping the proceeds from your sell order on your BullionStar account. You can keep funds on your BullionStar account as long as you like and you can withdraw the funds at any time.
It is optional whether to fund your BullionStar account prior to making purchases. If you prefer, you can place your order first and subsequently initiate your payment within one business day for all payment methods except for cryptocurrencies where payments must be initiated within 20 minutes.
Funds on your account can only be used for settling orders in Singapore with BullionStar and cannot be used to settle orders in any other jurisdiction where BullionStar may offer products. There are no costs for maintaining a BullionStar account and no interest is accrued.
How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage