How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore & New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar - FAQ
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Buy & Store Bullion in Singapore
BullionStar is Singapore's premier bullion dealer. Combining a unique walk-in bullion shop, showroom and integrated precious metals vault and an internationally focused transactional website, with BullionStar you can buy, deposit, store, sell, audit, and physically withdraw your bullion in one and the same location.
Singapore is one of the world's most dynamic gold trading hubs, and is the best jurisdiction in the world for buying and storing physical precious metals.
- There are no sales taxes or other taxes on bullion in Singapore
- There are no reporting requirements on buying or storing bullion
- Singapore has a strong rule of law with virtually no crime
- Property ownership rights in Singapore are enshrined and respected
- Singapore's government actively supports the development of the bullion sector
As a Singaporean registered bullion company, BullionStar combines Singapore's favorable low jurisdictional risk with an extensive product range and a unique offering of services for buying, storing and selling bullion.
Buy & Store Bullion in New Zealand
BullionStar is also offering customers to buy and store bullion in New Zealand. New Zealand is together with Singapore consistently ranking as one of the top 3 countries in the world for doing business and has high levels of of personal and monetary freedom as well as strong property ownership rights. New Zealand is furthermore a location far away from the trouble hotspots of the world. This makes New Zealand an attractive jurisdiction for international diversification of bullion storage.
You can buy bullion from BullionStar in New Zealand for vault storage, personal collection (via BullionStar's vault partner New Zealand Vault in Wellington) or shipping in the same way as you buy bullion from BullionStar in Singapore. You select desired country in which to view or order products by clicking on dropdown box to the right of "Show Products In".
BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
BullionStar's secure precious metals vault storage solution offers you full online control of your precious metals bars and precious metals coins. With Vault Storage, you can:
- Buy, sell or request physical withdrawal of your bullion 24/7 online.
- Buy and sell bullion bars and coins and trade Bullion Storage Program (BSP) Grams.
- View photos of your bullion online.
- View and analyse your bullion portfolios in different currencies and across different valuation methods.
- Audit your bullion online, view third party audit protocols or physically audit your bullion at our shop.
- View BullionStar's vault insurance certificate proving that your bullion is insured.
- Generate a vault certificate/report for your own stored bullion holdings.
With BullionStar's secure precious metals storage, all customer owned metals are insured and audited using five methods of audit. At all times, customers hold full legal ownership to their bullion products, with BullionStar simply acting as storage provider. With customers originating from more than 100 countries, BullionStar accepts customers from all EU countries, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Malaysia and many more countries.
Buying bullion for vault storage in New Zealand works in the same way as buying bullion for vault storage in Singapore. You can use one and the same account to buy and store bullion in all jurisdictions offered. Bullion held in New Zealand are secured, insured and audited to the same high standards as in Singapore.
Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault
BullionStar operates its physical bullion shop, showroom and integrated precious metal vault in central Singapore at 45 New Bridge Road, Singapore 05939. By combining a fully transactional online interface with a physical bullion center, customers' have both online accessibility and real world access to the widest range of investment grade precious metals bars and coins.
BullionStar's showroom features over 20 display cases devoted to a huge range of gold bullion and silver bullion. All display cases have electronic screens with live pricing, displayed and updated electronically in real-time.
With extensive opening hours Monday to Saturday, you can walk into our shop and showroom to view, buy, store, sell, audit or physically withdraw your stored metal in a matter of minutes without any need for prior notification.
Customers can also personally collect orders in New Zealand, via BullionStar's vault and handling partner, New Zealand Vault located at 1 Willis Street, Wellington.