How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
BSP Grams can be converted/withdrawn to physical bullion bars produced by LBMA refineries without any charge by placing an order to Withdraw Bullion for the Bullion Savings Program.
How to Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams to Physical Bullion
Step 1: Login to your account and go to Your Account > Withdraw BSP.
Step 2: On the Withdraw BSP page, enter the quantity of bullion bars to withdraw for the respective metals in the fields under "Bars to Withdraw". The required amount of BSP Grams will be calculated automatically in the column "BSP Grams Required". Select delivery method under the "Delivery" heading. You can personally collect (pick-up) your products at our shop at 45 New Bridge Road, have your bullion products shipped to you or store your bullion with BullionStar's vault storage solution.
Step 3: Enter your PIN code. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the checkbox if you agree to them. Also, check the checkbox to acknowledge that your order is binding. Lastly, click on "Place Your Order" to submit your BSP Withdrawal order.
Step 4: An order confirmation page will appear. The order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail address and as an SMS text message to your mobile phone number.
Step 5: BullionStar will process your BSP conversion/withdrawal.
Step 6: Proceed to BullionStar's shop at 45 New Bridge Road to pick up your bullion if you have selected "Personal Collection (Pick-up)" as your delivery method. If you have selected "Shipping by Courier" as your delivery method, BullionStar will send your delivery via courier as soon as your payment for shipping and insurance has been received and your withdrawal has been processed. If you selected "Vault Storage" as your delivery method, BullionStar will process your bullion into vault storage and notify you accordingly via e-mail and SMS text message when completed.