How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in Singapore - FAQ
- Contact Us
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- How to add a Joint Account Holder
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
It's easy and straightforward to physically withdraw your bullion from vault storage. Simply place a withdrawal order in accordance with the guidelines below.
Step 1: Login to your account and go to Your Account > Withdraw Bullion.
Step 2: On the Bullion Withdrawal Checkout page, select vault location and enter the quantity you would like to withdraw for the respective products in the fields under the "Qty to Withdraw" column.
Step 3: Select delivery method in the dropdown under the "Delivery" heading. You can choose whether to personally collect (pick-up) your bullion or have it shipped to you. Next, select payment method under the "Payment" heading. There is a fixed fee of SGD 129 per instance of withdrawal regardless of the quantity of metal withdrawn. If you choose to have your withdrawn items shipped, additional shipping and insurance charges apply. You can pay by bank transfer, PayNow, by cheque, cash, NETS, card or the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, or Litecoin.
Step 4: Enter your PIN code. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the checkbox if you agree to them. Lastly, check the checkbox to acknowledge that your order is binding.
Step 5: An order confirmation page including payment instructions and delivery details for your items will appear. The order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail address and as an SMS text message to your mobile phone number.
Step 6: BullionStar will verify your order and process the vault withdrawal.
Step 7: If you have selected “Personal Collection” as your delivery method, please refer to the information in your Order Confirmation for details on picking up your items. If you have selected "Shipping by Courier" as your delivery method, BullionStar will send your delivery via courier as soon as your payment has been received and your withdrawal has been processed.