How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore & New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar - FAQ
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
It's easy and straightforward to physically withdraw your bullion from vault storage. Simply place a withdrawal order in accordance with the guidelines below and proceed to pick up your metal at BullionStar's bullion shop, showroom and vault at 45 New Bridge Road, Singapore 059398 for bullion stored in Singapore or at New Zealand Vault, 1 Willis Street, Wellington 6011 for bullion stored in New Zealand. Alternatively, you can have your metals shipped to you.
Step 1: Login to your account and go to Your Account > Withdraw Bullion.
Step 2: On the Bullion Withdrawal Checkout page, select vault location and enter the quantity you would like to withdraw for the respective products in the fields under the "Qty to Withdraw" column.
Step 3: Select delivery method in the dropdown under the "Delivery" heading. You can choose whether to personally collect (pick-up) your products at our shop, showroom and vault at 45 New Bridge Road for bullion stored in Singapore or 1 Willis Street, Wellington for bullion stored in New Zealand. Alternatively, you can have your bullion shipped to you. Next, select payment method under the "Payment" heading. There is a fixed fee of SGD 129 per instance of withdrawal regardless of the quantity of metal withdrawn. If you choose to have your withdrawn items shipped, additional shipping and insurance charges apply. You can pay by bank transfer, PayNow, by cheque, cash, NETS, card or the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash (ABC) and Litecoin.
Step 4: Enter your PIN code. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the checkbox if you agree to them. Lastly, check the checkbox to acknowledge that your order is binding.
Step 5: An order confirmation page will appear. Your order number as well as the payment instructions can be found on the order confirmation. The order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail address and as an SMS text message to your mobile phone number.
Step 6: BullionStar will verify your order and process the vault withdrawal.
Step 7: Proceed to BullionStar's shop at 45 New Bridge Road to pick up bullion stored in Singapore or to New Zealand Vault, 1 Willis Street, Wellington for bullion stored in New Zealand if you have selected "Personal Collection (Pick-up)" as your delivery method. If you have selected "Shipping by Courier" as your delivery method, BullionStar will send your delivery via courier as soon as your payment has been received and your withdrawal has been processed.