How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Bullion Shop, Showroom & Vault in Singapore
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Retail Shop & Customer Support Opening Hours
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in Singapore
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
- Tax Free Bullion in Singapore & New Zealand
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Investment Precious Metals
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar - FAQ
- Set up Your BullionStar Account in a Matter of Seconds
- Keeping Funds on Your BullionStar Account
- How to Fund Your BullionStar Account
- How to Withdraw Funds From Your BullionStar Account
- How to Sell Bullion with the Proceeds Paid to Your BullionStar Account
- 2-Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator or SMS
- BullionStar Account - FAQ
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in Singapore
- Bullion Storage in New Zealand
- BullionStar's Vault in Singapore
- BullionStar's Vault in New Zealand
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in New Zealand
BullionStar offers bullion for purchase in multiple countries. Select "New Zealand" as your desired country by clicking on dropdown box to the right of "Show Products In" towards the top right hand side of the website.
BullionStar offers you flexibility when delivering and storing your precious metals and you can choose between 3 delivery methods when you order products available in New Zealand.
1) Pick up Your Bullion at New Zealand Vault in Wellington, New Zealand
When you buy precious metals bars and coins from BullionStar in New Zealand, you can choose to pick up your bullion at our vault partner New Zealand Vault's facility at 1 Willis Street, Basement Level 2, Aon Centre, Wellington 6011, New Zealand. For New Zealand orders, you must place your order on BullionStar's website and settle your order before you can collect. When you have received an e-mail payment confirmation and an SMS text message when we have processed your funds, you can proceed to pick up your order. Walk-in orders are not allowed.
We require you to bring identification with you to verify your identity. There is no additional charge for picking up orders at New Zealand Vault.
2) Vault Storage
BullionStar offers secure precious metals Vault Storage in New Zealand.
If you choose to buy specific bullion products for storage via the BullionStar website such as gold bars or gold coins, simply add your desired products to the shopping cart on the website and proceed to the Checkout where you then select Vault Storage New Zealand as your delivery option.
All customer bullion products stored in vault storage are stored with the customer holding full legal ownership rights to the bullion products. Your bullion products are stored in the vault based on a proprietary shelving system and are packed in unique tamper-evident security bags when withdrawn from the vault.
The same high standards of security, insurance and auditing applies to BullionStar's solution for vault storage in New Zealand as for Singapore.
Your stored bullion is fully insured for its full replacement value. Furthermore, BullionStar employs five different audit schemes in order to verify the existence and allocation of your bullion. A photo of your order confirmation placed together with your bullion is uploaded to your online account as soon as your bullion has been processed into Vault Storage. Where applicable, the serial numbers of your bullion bars are visible in this picture so that you can view and identify your individual products.
BullionStar's Vault Storage solution gives you total control of your bullion online via your Cash & Bullion Dashboard where you can view bullion stored in all countries available for vault storage. You can add to your precious metals holdings, sell your holdings, or request physical withdrawal of your bullion at any time. You are also welcome to visit to visit New Zealand Vault physically to audit or withdraw your bullion product items. Please contact us to schedule a date and time for your audit or withdrawal. The audit or withdrawal can be conducted at the earliest of one business day following BullionStar processing the funds for your withdrawal or audit order.
With Vault Storage, you have full control of your bullion online. You can add to your holdings, sell or request withdrawal of your bullion any time.
3) Shipping to Your Delivery Address
BullionStar ships bullion to most countries. We only work with the most renowned shipping companies and ensure that your bullion is handled with utmost care. All shipments are provided with a tracking number and can be traced throughout the process.
All shipments are also insured for their full replacement value. In the unlikely event that something unforeseen happens to your shipment, BullionStar bears the risk for the shipment until the parcel/s have been signed for.
When you select "Shipping by Courier from New Zealand" as your delivery method, the cost of shipping and insurance is added to the price in the online Checkout. You can thus check the shipping cost before checking out and finalising payment for any items. Note that all other administration and handling costs are included in the purchase price.