Customer Support Specialist (SINGAPORE) | Excellent Environment | Top Pay
Interested in the bullion industry? Love to be around Gold & Silver all day? As a customer support specialist, you will build a solid foundation for a career in the precious metals industry, allowing you to learn all the in and outs of the bullion industry first-hand from precious metals experts and acquire a hands-on working experience within the operations of a bullion dealer.
BullionStar is the leading bullion dealer in Singapore. With BullionStar, customers are offered a modern platform for trading and holding physical bullion. The online platform is complemented with a newly renovated and expanded bullion shop, showroom and vault in Singapore. BullionStar has an excellent reputation with a review rating of 4.8 on Google Reviews based on more than 1,000 genuine customer reviews.
- We lead in technology - We are the most modern bullion dealer in the world employing proprietary cutting-edge technology into our age-old industry.
- Excellent learning opportunity – With us you will work with a range of different projects and tasks being mentored by our precious metals experts.
- We pay above average salaries and offer you a competitive benefits package.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Assist in driving, developing and improving BullionStar’s customer care program
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate effectively to other members of the team and the team lead when help is needed.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
Who Should Apply?
Please apply if you possess all of the below skills and characteristics:
- Meticulous: As you will be dealing with highly valuable items, you are to be meticulous and diligent in all aspects of the role, e.g., conducting inventory audits, testing the authenticity of the precious metal product, handling cash, etc.
- Versatile: You are required to switch between speaking with customers, to hands-on operational work, to desk-bound administrative work throughout the day.
- Great Communicator: You need to be proficient in verbal and written English to communicate effectively with our customers. Fluency in additional languages and/or dialects is a plus. As part of an integrated and international team, you are furthermore encouraged to communicate openly and directly across all levels of the organization.
Fresh graduates who are passionate in customer service are also welcome to apply. Applicants must be Singaporeans or PRs.
The job location is BullionStar's bullion shop, showroom and vault at 45 New Bridge Road. This bustling location is located in between Chinatown and Clarke Quay with the Clarke Quay MRT located just across the road making commuting easy.
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary is SGD 2,500 - SGD 4,000 depending on your knowledge, competence, experience and skills plus one month's bonus, reimbursement of medical bills and access to an employee health and fitness benefit program.