QA Engineer | Selenium Automation | Bonus for Top Performance
BullionStar is growing quickly! We are hiring an experienced QA engineer with focus on automated testing using Selenium. BullionStar offers a versatile environment with varying tasks in an exciting industry.
Our small highly technical development team is moving our platform into 2020 with a service oriented and highly automated architecture. We embrace devops, automated testing, monitoring and error reporting.
The QA Engineer role will have the following responsibilities:
- Discuss with product manager to understand requirements and design.
- Design and develop selenium tests.
- Manual testing on top of automated testing where needed.
Skills and Characteristics
- Self-motivated: You are expected to manage the different priorities of tasks assigned to you and manage your own time.
- Ownership & Responsibility: You are required to drive changes and improvements taking full ownership from idea to implementation.
- Responsible: You are expected take responsibility together with the rest of the development team to develop and manage our software solutions long-term.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Competence in Java and Selenium. Competence is more important than working experience. A candidate would typically have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience but exceptions can be made for outstanding candidates.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
This is a permanent full time position. The job location is at BullionStar's headquarter at 45 New Bridge Road.
Salary and Benefits
The salary is dependent on your capability, experience and skills. The typical starting salary is SGD 3,000 - SGD 5,000 per month plus up to four month's bonus salary with a minimum bonus salary of one month. BullionStar furthermore offers reimbursement of medical bills and access to an employee health and fitness benefit program.