Infographic: COMEX Gold Futures Market
This COMEX Gold Futures Market infographic guides you through the largest gold futures market in the world, COMEX.
Did you for example know that only 1 in 2500 contracts on COMEX goes to physical delivery whereas the other 2499 contracts are cash-settled? This corresponds to a delivery percentage of 0.04% of all gold contracts.
The US government claims to hold a fair bit of gold in reserves but how much is it really holding?
In this infographic you will learn more about the COMEX gold futures market considering
- COMEX Trading Volumes
- Fractionally Reserved Futures Trading
- Cash-settlement of COMEX Gold Futures Contracts
- Eligible and Registered Gold on COMEX
- US Treasury Gold Reserves
- Location of US Treasury Gold Reserves
- Foreign Gold at the Federal Bank of New York
- US Gold Mining
You can learn more about the US Gold Market at the BullionStar Gold University.
COMEX Gold Futures Market Infographic
To embed this infographic on your site, copy and paste the code below
Popular Blog Posts by Torgny Persson