This COMEX Gold Futures Market infographic guides you through the largest gold futures market in the world, COMEX.
Did you for example know that only 1 in 2500 contracts on COMEX goes to physical delivery whereas the other 2499 contracts are cash-settled? This corresponds to a delivery percentage of 0.04% of all gold contracts.
The US government claims to hold a fair bit of gold in reserves but how much is it really holding?
In this infographic you will learn more about the COMEX gold futures market considering
- COMEX Trading Volumes
- Fractionally Reserved Futures Trading
- Cash-settlement of COMEX Gold Futures Contracts
- Eligible and Registered Gold on COMEX
- US Treasury Gold Reserves
- Location of US Treasury Gold Reserves
- Foreign Gold at the Federal Bank of New York
- US Gold Mining
You can learn more about the US Gold Market at the BullionStar Gold University.